August 5, 2022
It’s easy to take for granted just how precious the air we breathe really is. This is especially true when the house is clean and everything seems to be in order. But even if the rest of your interior space is squeaky clean, the air you’re breathing might tell a different story. There’s a long list of potentially harmful airborne compounds lurking in our interior living spaces, invisible to the eye, and all-too-often responsible for the allergies, colds, and breathing challenges we deal with.
For those in the Rochester area who are concerned with their home’s air quality, EverDry NY strongly recommends learning more about the EZ Breathe Ventilation System. Here’s a quick overview of how it works, and a few of the many ways in which it can help improve the quality of air that you and your loved ones breathe:
- Innovative technology designed to replace the air within your home
- Efficiently removes odors, mildew, moisture, allergens, pollutants, and toxins
- Reduces moisture and humidity, while preventing mold from spreading in the air throughout the home
- A compact, space-saving design
- EZ Breathe uses only 40 watts of electricity, costing about $4 per month on average
- Unlike many traditional dehumidifiers, mold and mildew are not recirculated
We’ve all learned a great deal about respiratory health over the past two-plus years, making it all the more important to ensure that the air inside your home is clean, purified, and free of anything that might compromise your health. To learn more about having an EZ Breathe System installed, get in touch with our team and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
EverDry NY has locations throughout Western NY and Syracuse, and can be reached anytime during our regular business hours by calling the numbers below,. You can also reach out 24/7 via email by visiting our website’s contact page.