June 8, 2022
Anyone who’s ever found themselves dealing with a flooded basement knows all too well that it can happen without warning and the results can be devastating. Basements and lower levels are incredibly vulnerable to heavy rain, and taking a few simple precautions can mean the difference between a summer of fun, and a flooding nightmare that lingers on for weeks or months. At EverDry Waterproofing in Rochester, we’re constantly working to help our WNY neighbors make sure it never happens.
Whether you recently moved to the Rochester, NY area and need to make sure that your basement is ready for anything Mother Nature decides to dish out, or a long-time resident in need of an annual basement leak inspection, the professionals at EverDry are here to help.
- Comprehensive basement inspections to identify potential problems early
- Skilled, highly-experienced technicians with expertise in all basement types
- Waterproofing services to help protect older basements from future flooding
- Over 40 years of expert experience and proven customer satisfaction in WNY
- A wide range of preventative services to help keep your home safe and protected
- Informative online resource center to educate homeowners on basement flooding
Summer is no time to spend your days worrying whether or not your basement is ready to counter the effects of flash flooding, torrential rains, and other forms of moisture. Do what thousands of other Rochester and Western NY residents have done, and call the professionals at EverDry for an expert inspection of your basement and foundation. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have or schedule a time to come out and inspect your home.
We have locations in Rochester, Buffalo, and Syracuse, and can be reached through our contact page or by calling any of the numbers below.
EverDry Rochester, NY
EverDry Buffalo, NY
EverDry Syracuse, NY