It’s understandable that many homeowners automatically associate basement water damage with heavy rain and flooding. But as many learn the hard way, melting snow can be just as damaging to basements and lower levels with compromised foundations. Whether you’re aware of current foundation damage or suspect that a problem might exist, it’s vital to contact a skilled, experienced waterproofing company to check it out. Ignoring the issue can result in more significant damage and more costly repair bills.
At Everdry NY, we’ve been helping homeowners in Western and Central NY protect their homes and basements, offering a wide range of professional waterproofing services at some of the region’s most affordable rates. Here are just a few of the ways Everdry Waterproofing can help protect your basement or lower levels.
- Over 40 years of professional basement waterproofing and sealing
- A skilled team of highly experienced basement repair professionals
- We use the most advanced leak detection and basement sealing technology
- Free inspections at your location, as well as free online virtual consultations
- A wide range of additional services to improve your interior environment
- Enhanced safety measures including masks, gloves and social distancing
If you think basement water damage only happens after a heavy rain, you might be surprised. Snow melt can be just as aggressive and damaging as the most torrential downpour, so it’s important to make sure that your home is prepared for whatever Mother Nature can dish out. Get in touch to learn more about our waterproofing services in Rochester, Syracuse and Buffalo, or schedule your free consultation.
Everdry NY can be reached via email anytime through our contact page, or by phone using the numbers below to speak with someone in your local area.